Apply for F20AS00035
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Advancing Prairie Pothole Joint Venture Strategic Communications" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.637.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 26, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 03, 2019 This is a notice of intent to award a single source cooperative agreement to Ducks Unlimited in accordance with DOI Policy 505 DM 2 (1) Unsolicited Proposal and (4) Unique Qualifications.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: HISTORIC PRESERVATION FUND GRANTS-IN-AIDTO TRIBES
Previous opportunity: Notice of Funding Opportunity: AFCP Small Grant Competition
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F20AS00035
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F20AS00035) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|72016520APS00001||Community Self-Reliance Activity|
|SFOP0006296||FY20 Cooperative Threat Reduction Metrics|
|002 FY2020||WOMEN’S EMPOWERMENT SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM|
|PAS ATHENS FY20 01||U.S. Embassy Athens, Public Affairs Section, Annual Program Statement|
|20CSIAA02||Veterans Treatment Court Enhancement Initiative|
|7200AA20APS00002||The Health, Ecosystems and Agriculture for Resilient, Thriving Societies (HEARTH)|
|OVW 2020 17652||OVW FY 2020 Sexual Assault Services Culturally Specific Program|
|SFOP0006298||FY 2020 International Sports Programming Initiative|
|USGS FA 20 0031||Notice of Intent: Operation of the Mid-America Integrated Seismic Network 2020-2024—CERI|
|OVW 2020 17678||OVW FY 2020 Tribal Sexual Assault Services Program|
|72044020RFA00001||Improving the quality of life of persons with disabilities in provinces sprayed with Agent Orange in Vietnam|
|DOS KAZ NS AEECA 20 001||The U.S. Small Grants Program|
|USGS FA 20 0032||Notice of Intent: ANSS products and dissemination for Alaska|
|USGS FA 20 0033||Notice of Intent: Operation of the Mid-America Integrated Seismic Network – 2020-2024 - USC|
|003 FY2020||INTERETHNIC RECONCILIATION AND YOUTH SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM|
|USGS FA 20 0034||Notice of Intent: Seismic Network Operations Cooperative Agreement|
|USGS FA 20 0039||Notice of Intent: Operation of the Northern California Earthquake Management Center, and the UC Berkeley Seismic Networks, 2020|
|USGS FA 20 0036||Notice of Intent: Regional and Urban Seismic Monitoring: Wasatch Front, Utah, and Neighboring Intermountain West Region|
|USGS FA 20 0038||Notice of Intent: Western Great Basin Seismic Network|
|DHS USCG 2020 001||National Nonprofit Organization Recreational Boating Safety (RBS) Grant Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F20AS00035", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.