Apply for SFOP0009059
- The Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics-Law Enforcement in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Evaluating the impact of anticorruption initiatives in the Western Hemisphere" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.705.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 22, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 03, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $350,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: SNAP Data and Technical Assistance Grants
Previous opportunity: Colombia Judicial Strengthening
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0009059
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0009059) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PDS COL 2022 ASACKACC||Administrative Support – American Spaces in Sri Lanka|
|NOI ILAB 22 05||Improving respect for workers' rights, including occupational safety and health and gender-based violence and harassment, in Bangladesh|
|SFOP0009072||Belarus and Combating Impunity|
|SFOP0009079||Belarus and Combating Impunity|
|22CS10||Women’s Risk Need Assessment (WRNA)|
|22CS13||On-Demand Video Resource Library for Community Supervision Professionals|
|SFOP0009080||Enhancing the Impact of Colombia’s Special Jurisdiction for Peace|
|SFOP0009081||Supporting Efforts to Secure Justice for Sri Lanka|
|PSG MBA FY22 01||Community -Led Monitoring|
|PAS LOME FY2022 04||Reinforcement of the Inter-Ministerial Committee for the Prevention and Fight against Violent Extremism’s (CIPLEV) organizational and functional capabilities|
|OPAPDFY22008||Advancing Palestinian Women’s Entrepreneurship Program|
|PD 002 FY2022||Cultural Programs|
|22JD18||Crisis Intervention Team (CIT) Training for Corrections|
|22PR08||Facilitated Dialogue Program Training Curricula Development and Pilot|
|PGO MRT FY2021 ARDF||Promote Human Rights, Fundamental Freedoms, and Good Governance in Mauritania|
|22PR10||Impacts of COVID-19 on Prisons Operations|
|DHS 22 NPD 005 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Homeland Security National Training Program (HSNTP) - National Domestic Preparedness Consortium (NDPC)|
|SFOP0009089||2022 TIP Office Notification of Funding Opportunity|
|TASHKENT PAS FY22 08||Youth Empowerment Through International Exchange|
|DOS NGA FTIF FY22 003||U.S. Embassy Abuja Fiscal Transparency Innovation Fund|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0009059", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.