Fiscal Year 2018 NOAA Gulf of Mexico Bay-Watershed Education and Training (B-WET) Program (NOAA NMFS SE 2018 2005331)
- The Department of Commerce in the environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fiscal Year 2018 NOAA Gulf of Mexico Bay-Watershed Education and Training (B-WET) Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 11.008.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 24, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 03, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 7 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOAA NMFS SE 2018 2005331) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOAA NMFS SE 2018 2005326||FY 2018 Marine Fisheries Initiative (MARFIN)|
|G18AS00002||USGS Non-Competitive Assistance FY 2018 - Denver Acquisition Branch|
|G18AS00001||USGS Non-Competitive Assistance FY 2018 - National Grants Branch|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2018 2005319||FY18-19 CRCP International Coral Reef Conservation Cooperative Agreements|
|G18AS00004||Cooperative Research Units Program FY 2018|
|NOAA NFA NFAPO 2018 2005418||FY 2018 – 2020 - Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) Announcement Type: Initial|
|NOAA NOS ONMS 2018 2005346||FY18 Nancy Foster Scholarship Program|
|NOAA NOS ONMS 2018 2005385||2018 NOAA California Bay Watershed Education and Training (B-WET) Program|
|NOAA NOS ONMS 2018 2005412||2018 Pacific Northwest Bay-Watershed Education and Training|
|NPS NOIP18AC00009||Identify Factors Driving Clostridium botulinum Activities in Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore Coastal Ecosystems|
|NOAA OAR SG 2018 2005450||Fiscal Year 2018 NMFS-Sea Grant Fellowships in Marine Resource Economics|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2018 2005340||National Estuarine Research Reserve System (NERRS) Land Acquisition and Construction Program for Fiscal Year 2018|
|NOAA OAR SG 2018 2005442||Fiscal Year 2018 NMFS-Sea Grant Fellowships in Population and Ecosystem Dynamics|
|F18AS00012||Great Lakes Fish and Wildlife Restoration Act|
|NOAA SEC OED 2018 2005455||Environmental Literacy Grants: Supporting the education of K-12 students and the public for community resilience|
|NOAA NOS NCCOS 2018 2005327||Coastal Hypoxia Research Program (CHRP)|
|NOAA NOS NCCOS 2018 2005334||2018 Regional Ecosystem Prediction Program (REPP): Understanding Coral Ecosystem Connectivity in the western Gulf of Mexico|
|NOAA NWS NWSPO 2018 2005325||Round 3 of Research to Operations Initiative: NGGPS and HFIP|
|NOAA NOS NCCOS 2018 2005323||Identification and application of acidification thresholds in coastal ecosystems|
|F18AS00021||15.608 Fish and Wildlife Management Assistance|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOAA NMFS SE 2018 2005331", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: