Apply for FR SEC 17 001
- The Department of Transportation, DOT/Federal Railroad Administration in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY17 Transportation Emergency Response Training" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.301.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 20, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 15, 2017 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $75,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Transportation
Next opportunity: NATURAL RESOURCES SUPPORT HILL AFB AND UTTR
Previous opportunity: Population genetic analysis of Lake Superior basin Brook Trout
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FR SEC 17 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FR SEC 17 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FR OLS 17 001||FY17 Highway-Rail Grade Crossing Safety Education and Enforcement Program|
|FTA 2017 005 TPM PF||FY 2017 Solicitation of Project Proposals for the Passenger Ferry Grant Program|
|NPS 17 NERO 0221||Operate, Maintain, and Enhance Acadia National Park’s Alternative Transportation System|
|DOT PH PHP 18 OC||DOT PHMSA 2018 ONE CALL GRANT|
|DOT OST 2017 0155||Small Community Air Service Development Program|
|FR AMT 16 007||Supplemental for Amtrak FY 2016 Capital and Debt Service and Americans with Disabilities Act Grant|
|693JJ318NF00006||National Trails System Information, Corridor Protection, and Training|
|FR SND 18 001||FY18 Penn-Moynihan Station Complex Train-Shed Hardening Project|
|693JJ318NF00007||Public Infrastructure Road Safety Promotion, Education and Technology Transfer|
|693JJ318NF00002||Advancing Concrete Pavement Technology Solutions|
|FR AMT 18 003||FY2018 Supplemental for Northeast Corridor Grant to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation|
|FR AMT 18 004||FY2018 Supplemental for National Network Grant to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation|
|FR AMT 18 005||FY2018 Supplemental for Northeast Corridor Grant to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation|
|FR AMT 18 006||FY2018 Supplemental for National Network Grant to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation|
|FR CRS 18 002||Special Transportation Circumstances Projects|
|FR RAE 18 002||Restoration and Enhancement (R&E) Grants Program|
|A18AC00021||Prairie Village Road REconstruction|
|BIA IHSP 2019 0001||Indian Highway Safety Law Enforcement Grants|
|BIA IHSP 2019 0002||Indian Highway Safety Occupant Protection Grant|
|BIA IHSP 2018 0001||Indian Highway Safety Lifesavers Conference Grant|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FR SEC 17 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.