Apply for NOAA OAR OAP 2020 2006352
- The Department of Commerce in the environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NOAA Ocean Acidification Program Education Mini-Grant Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 11.017.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 04, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 03, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $40,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: National Ocean Sciences Competition for High School Students
Previous opportunity: UT2 Autism Intervention Research Network on Physical Health (AIR-P)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NOAA OAR OAP 2020 2006352
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOAA OAR OAP 2020 2006352) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOAA NMFS PIRO 2020 2006315||Pacific Islands Region Sustainable Recreational and Non-Commercial Fishing Program|
|NOAA SEC OED 2020 2006357||National Ocean Sciences Competition for High School Students|
|ITA INA OIE 2020 2006337||Market Development Cooperator Program 2020|
|NOAA OAR SG 2020 2006316||Sea Grant National Federal Partnership Liaisons Competition|
|MBDA OBD 2020 2006426||MBDA Business Center Program - Nevada|
|MBDA OBD 2020 2006427||MBDA Business Center Program - New Mexico|
|NOAA OAR SG 2020 2006435||National Sea Grant College Program 2020-2021 Special Projects|
|NOAA NOS OCS 2020 2006385||Joint Hydrographic Center 2020|
|NOAA NOS OCS 2020 2006381||Ocean and Coastal Mapping Centers|
|MBDA OBD 2020 2006443||Enterprising Women of Color|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOAA OAR OAP 2020 2006352", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.