Apply for ED GRANTS 051618 003
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fulbright-Hays Doctoral Dissertation Research Abroad (DDRA) Fellowship Program CFDA Number 84.022A" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.022.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 16, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 02, 2018 Applications Available May 16, 2018. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications July 2, 2018..
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 91 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: The National Residential Information Systems Project (RISP)-On-going Data Collection and Information Dissemination
Previous opportunity: Efficient Drilling for Geothermal Energy
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 051618 003
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 051618 003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|H98210 BAA 18 0002||Troops to Teachers|
|K NOFO 18 108||Intellectual Property Rights Workshop for Practitioners in East India|
|ED GRANTS 051818 001||Office of Career, Technical, and Adult Education (OCTAE): Pathways to STEM Apprenticeship for High School Career and Technical Education Students Demonstration Program CFDA Number 84.051E|
|NOI NPS 18 MACA 0001||Interpretation Park Guide Interns|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2018 006||English Access Microscholarship Program for Kirkuk and Tikrit|
|DOS KAZ AST AEECA 18 003||Professional English Language Training for journalists in Kazakhstan|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2018 007||English Access Microscholarship Program for Mosul and the Niniwa Plain|
|ED GRANTS 052418 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Language Resource Centers Program CFDA Number 84.229A|
|ED GRANTS 052518 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE):National Resource Centers Program CFDA Number 84.015A|
|ED GRANTS 052518 002||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Foreign Language and Area Studies Fellowships Program CFDA Number 84.015B|
|P18AS00239||Arabia Mountain National Heritage Area|
|USDA TS RMED 2018||Crop Insurance Education in Targeted States|
|USDA PP RMED 2018||Risk Management Education Partnership Program|
|P18AS00245||Cane River National Heritage Area|
|P18AS00246||Notice of Intent to Award|
|P18AS00250||Promote Fishing, Outdoor Recreation and Career Development|
|P18AS00248||Notice of Intent to Award|
|P18AS00254||Gullah Geechee Cultural Heritage Corridor NHA|
|P18AS00255||Mississippi Gulf Coast National Heritage Area|
|P18AS00256||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 051618 003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.