OJJDP FY 18 Second Chance Act Ensuring Public Safety and Improving Outcomes for Youth in Confinement and While Under Community Supervision (OJJDP 2018 13546)
- The Department of Justice, Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OJJDP FY 18 Second Chance Act Ensuring Public Safety and Improving Outcomes for Youth in Confinement and While Under Community Supervision" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.812.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 30, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 24, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Efficient Drilling for Geothermal Energy
Previous opportunity: OJJDP FY 18 VOCA Support for Children's Advocacy Centers
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (OJJDP 2018 13546) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|OJJDP 2018 13502||OJJDP FY 18 Second Chance Act Addressing the Needs of Incarcerated Parents With Minor Children|
|INL18GR0027 EA TRIALADVOCACY 04112018||Vietnam Criminal Trial Advocacy Project|
|OJJDP 2018 13556||OJJDP FY 18 Law Enforcement-Youth Field Initiated Research and Evaluation Program|
|OJJDP 2018 13510||OJJDP FY 18 State System Enhancements for Youth Offenders|
|72016918RFA00005||Constituencies for Judicial Reform in Serbia|
|SFOP0004951||Myanmar and Thailand Law Enforcement Forensic Capacity Assessment and Training|
|SFOP0004961||Strengthening Implementation of Anti-Corruption Standards in the Western Hemisphere|
|INL18CA0025 APAFGHANISTAN 05012018||Kabul Female Prison and Detention Center Project|
|OVW 2018 14565||OVW FY 2018 Grants to Tribal Governments to Exercise Special Domestic Violence Criminal Jurisdiction Program|
|COPS COMMUNITY POLICING DEVELOPMENT 2018||COPS-COMMUNITY-POLICING-DEVELOPMENT-2018|
|SFOP0004990||Professional Development for Young Legal Practitioners in East Asia and the Pacific|
|OJJDP 2018 13550||OJJDP FY 18 Family Drug Court Research and Evaluation Program|
|ONDCP NYLI 2018||National Youth Leadership Initiative|
|SFOP0005005||Strategic Communications for Counterterrorism Law Enforcement Officials -- Bangladesh|
|SFOP0005006||Caribbean Anti-Crime Project|
|OJJDP 2018 13518||OJJDP FY 18 Supporting Tribal Youth: Training, Technical Assistance and Youth Leadership|
|OJJDP 2018 13551||OJJDP FY 18 Drug Treatment Courts Program|
|SFOP0005047||Countering Terrorist Financing in Pakistan|
|OJJDP 2018 13511||OJJDP FY 18 Evaluation of Internet Crimes Against Children (ICAC) Training|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "OJJDP 2018 13546", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: