Apply for LBN PAS 20 002
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Lebanon in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda), community development, education, environment, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "U.S. Embassy Lebanon PAS Grants Annual Program Statement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 08, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 31, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $400,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Community Development, Education, Environment, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: Notice of Funding Opportunity: AFCP Small Grant Competition
Previous opportunity: NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for LBN PAS 20 002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (LBN PAS 20 002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|LBN PAS FY21 01||U.S. Embassy Lebanon PAS Small Grants NOFO|
|LBN PAS FY21 02||U.S. Embassy Lebanon PAS Large Grants NOFO|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "LBN PAS 20 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.