Apply for CB60019PAS004
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Cambodia in the information and statistics sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "YSEALI Regional Workshop on Citizen Journalism and Free Flow of Information" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 19, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 31, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Information and Statistics
Next opportunity: BLM NV State-Wide Recreation Projects
Previous opportunity: Southwest Exotic Plant Management Team Restoration Crews
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CB60019PAS004
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CB60019PAS004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BJS 2019 15724||FY 2019 National Criminal History Improvement Program (NCHIP)|
|BJS 2019 15723||FY 2019 NICS Act Record Improvement Program (NARIP)|
|P19AS00240||Evaluation of Unoccupied Aircraft Systems (UASs) as an Alternative Data Collection Platform for Monitoring Marine Mammals|
|DHS 19 NPD 131 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Emergency Management Baseline Assessment Grant (EMBAG)|
|F19AS00290||Youth Engagement Education and Employment|
|P19AS00358||Buffalo Soldiers and their Role in the National Park Service Annotate Bibliography and Historic Context Study|
|P19AS00388||NCPE interns at Northeast Regional Office|
|P19AS00398||Glen Canyon National Recreation Area Escalante District Visitor R|
|P19AS00399||Historic Inscription Documentation|
|P19AS00355||Backcountry Campsites Monitoring Data Analyses and Protocol Update|
|PAS AR200 FY 19 02||Buenos Aires English for Journalists and Disinformation|
|P19AS00475||Accessible Anza Trail Experience Community Design Installation|
|P19AS00599||Update Public Web Map Site|
|SFOP0006326||Support for Independent Media in Syria|
|BJS 2020 17632||2020 National Criminal History Improvement Program (NCHIP)|
|BJS 2020 17635||FY 2020 NICS Act Record Improvement Program (NARIP)|
|BJS 2020 17612||Annual Surveys of Probation and Parole 2020-2024|
|BJS 2020 18472||National Pretrial Reporting Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CB60019PAS004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.