2018 Ambassador’s Fund for Cultural Preservation (DOSGEO 18 GR 001 GEO 110317)
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Georgia in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "2018 Ambassador’s Fund for Cultural Preservation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.025.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 03, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 04, 2017 All project abstracts must be submitted on or before Monday, December 4, 2017, 1159 pm. Applications submitted after 1159 pm will be ineligible for consideration..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $979,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Large mammal responses to wildfire and landscape-scale forest restoration in the Jemez Mountains, New Mexico.
Previous opportunity: Strengthening the Organizational Capacity and Regional Network of Disabled Persons Organizations (DPOs) in Southeast Asia
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DOSGEO 18 GR 001 GEO 110317) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|18 VNM NOFO 02||U.S. Embassy Hanoi-AFCP Large Grants 2018 Competition Announcement|
|DOSMNG 2018||Embassy Ulaanbaatar Annual Program Statement FY2018|
|NPS 18 NERO 0002||Upper Housatonic Valley National Heritage Area|
|PAS COL AFCP LG 2018||NOTICE OF FUNDING OPPORTUNITY FOR U.S. AMBASSADORS FUND FOR CULTURAL PRESERVATION (AFCP) 2018 LARGE GRANTS COMPETITION|
|PAS COL AFCP SML 2018||NOTICE OF FUNDING OPPORTUNITY FOR U.S. AMBASSADORS FUND FOR CULTURAL PRESERVATION (AFCP) 2018 SMALL GRANTS COMPETITION|
|S ISNCT 18 003||Iraq CBW Threat Reduction Activities|
|S ISNCT 18 001||Countering North Korea (DPRK) Missile and Nuclear Program|
|NOIP15AC00004||Implementation of Cuyahoga Valley National Park Rural Landscape Management Program|
|NPS 18 NERO 0003||Champlain Valley Heritage Partnership|
|NPS 18 NERO 0004||National Heritage Area Program Technical Assistance Projects|
|F18AS00024||Gunnison Sagegrouse Habitat Restoration|
|001 FY2018||WOMEN’S EMPOWERMENT SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM|
|USGS 18 FAC 0012||Notice of Intent - Single Source Award|
|002 FY2018||DEMOCRACY COMMISSION SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM|
|SFOP0002450||Industry Outreach and Compliance Program - Jordan|
|P18AS00018||Cooperative Management of Ebey's Landing National Historical Reserve|
|OVW 2018 13831||OVW FY 2018 Grants for Outreach and Services to Underserved Populations Program|
|72062418RFA00001||Political Transition and Inclusion( (PTI) in Cote d'Ivoire|
|USDOTOSTOSDBUSBTRCCAPITAL20171||Notice of Funding Opportunity for Small Business Transportation Resource - Capital Region|
|DHS USCG 2018 001||National Non-Profit Organization Grant Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DOSGEO 18 GR 001 GEO 110317", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: