Apply for DRLA DRLAQM 18 018
- The Department of State, Bureau of Democracy Human Rights and Labor in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Strengthening the Organizational Capacity and Regional Network of Disabled Persons Organizations (DPOs) in Southeast Asia" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.345.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 02, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 08, 2018 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $740,740.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: 2018 Ambassador’s Fund for Cultural Preservation
Previous opportunity: Fuels reduction and fire management on the Valles Caldera NP
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DRLA DRLAQM 18 018
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DRLA DRLAQM 18 018) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00010||Research and Development to Support the Interagency Monitoring of Protected Visual Environments (IMPROVE) - Enhancing the Quality and Scope of Aerosol Data Collection|
|DOSGEO 18 GR 001 GEO 110317||2018 Ambassador’s Fund for Cultural Preservation|
|18 VNM NOFO 02||U.S. Embassy Hanoi-AFCP Large Grants 2018 Competition Announcement|
|DOSMNG 2018||Embassy Ulaanbaatar Annual Program Statement FY2018|
|NPS 18 NERO 0002||Upper Housatonic Valley National Heritage Area|
|PAS COL AFCP LG 2018||NOTICE OF FUNDING OPPORTUNITY FOR U.S. AMBASSADORS FUND FOR CULTURAL PRESERVATION (AFCP) 2018 LARGE GRANTS COMPETITION|
|PAS COL AFCP SML 2018||NOTICE OF FUNDING OPPORTUNITY FOR U.S. AMBASSADORS FUND FOR CULTURAL PRESERVATION (AFCP) 2018 SMALL GRANTS COMPETITION|
|S ISNCT 18 003||Iraq CBW Threat Reduction Activities|
|S ISNCT 18 001||Countering North Korea (DPRK) Missile and Nuclear Program|
|NOIP15AC00004||Implementation of Cuyahoga Valley National Park Rural Landscape Management Program|
|NPS 18 NERO 0003||Champlain Valley Heritage Partnership|
|NPS 18 NERO 0004||National Heritage Area Program Technical Assistance Projects|
|F18AS00024||Gunnison Sagegrouse Habitat Restoration|
|001 FY2018||WOMEN’S EMPOWERMENT SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM|
|USGS 18 FAC 0012||Notice of Intent - Single Source Award|
|002 FY2018||DEMOCRACY COMMISSION SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM|
|SFOP0002450||Industry Outreach and Compliance Program - Jordan|
|P18AS00018||Cooperative Management of Ebey's Landing National Historical Reserve|
|OVW 2018 13831||OVW FY 2018 Grants for Outreach and Services to Underserved Populations Program|
|72062418RFA00001||Political Transition and Inclusion( (PTI) in Cote d'Ivoire|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DRLA DRLAQM 18 018", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.