Connecting Cultures: Cross-border Slam Poetry Program (H NOFO 19 102)
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to India in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda), community development, education, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Connecting Cultures: Cross-border Slam Poetry Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 07, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 15, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Community Development, Education, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: 3DEP for the Nation
Previous opportunity: BLM NV State-Wide Recreation Projects
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "H NOFO 19 102", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: