3DEP for the Nation (USGS 19 FA0202)
- The Department of the Interior, U. S. Geological Survey in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "3DEP for the Nation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 10, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 22, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $395,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Sport for Change: Empowering Youth Ambassadors to Action
Previous opportunity: Connecting Cultures: Cross-border Slam Poetry Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USGS 19 FA0202) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00257||Bridge rehabilitation; 3 bridges with safety issues require serious repair|
|L19AS00083||BLM NM Aquatic Habitat Management|
|P19AS00194||Improve Trail Signage and Remove Graffiti at Joshua Tree National Park|
|P19AS00177||Watershed Education for Teachers (WET); Lake Mead National Recreatio Area|
|NPSNOITONT1900543||SCA Archaeology Technician Intern|
|NPSNOITONT1900542||SCA Biological Technician Intern|
|P19AS00264||NOTICE OF INTENT: Youth Experience in Management of Invasive Species and Hazardous Fuels|
|BOR GP 19 N005||Developing a Collaborative Environment for Sharing Geographic Information Systems (GIS)|
|L19AS00085||NV Fisheries and Aquatic Resource Management|
|P19AS00266||Inform and Redirect Visitors During Redwood Renewal Projects|
|P19AS00267||NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2019 SPNHA Implementation of Management Plan|
|L19AS00087||Wyoming Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management Program|
|L19AS00070||BLM Idaho Plant Conservation and Restoration Management|
|USGS 19 FA 0238||Deployment of an Acoustic Deterrent System for Bigheaded Carp on the Wabash River|
|L19AS00036||BLM CA Forest and Woodlands Resource Management Program|
|L19AS00073||BLM-ES, Cultural and Paleontological Resource Managment Program|
|L19AS00031||BLM Idaho 2019 Threatened and Endangered Species Recovery Projects|
|L19AS00069||BLM CA RECREATION AND VISITOR SERVICES|
|USGS 19 FA 0205||Use of CO2 and chemical agents to control invasive red swamp crayfish (Procambarus clarkii) in ponds and burrows|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USGS 19 FA0202", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: