Lake Trout Telemetry in Swan Lake (F18AS00077)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Lake Trout Telemetry in Swan Lake" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.678.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 02, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 09, 2018 This is a notice of intent to award a single source cooperative agreement through the Rock Mountain CESU network to Montana State University in accordance with DOI Policy 505 DM 2 (4) Unique Qualifications.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $136,590.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: The State Flexibility to Stabilize the Market Grant Program
Previous opportunity: Interaction of HIV Infection and Alcohol Abuse on Central Nervous System Morbidity Limited Competition (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F18AS00077) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|S ISNCT 18 006||FY18 Cooperative Threat Reduction Metrics|
|18 VNM NOFO 04||VIETNAM EDUCATION FOUNDATION ALUMNI GRANTS PROGRAM|
|OIA BTS 2018||OIA Brown Treesnake Program|
|18JD01||Jail Administration Training and Technical Assistance|
|NNH18ZHA001N||2018 NASA Teams Engaging Affiliated Museums and Informal Institutions (TEAM II)|
|SCAISB 18 AW 008 02122018||English Access Microscholarship Program|
|OVW 2018 14264||OVW FY 2018 Tribal Sexual Assault Services Program|
|SCAISB 18 AW 009 02132018||English for Workforce Development in Pakistan|
|SFOP0003960||Democracy, Human Rights, and Rule of Law in Syria|
|SCAISB 18 AW 010 02142018||E-Teacher Plus for Pakistan|
|RFI 391 18 00001||WEET Activity|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2018 005||U.S.-Iraqi Think Tank Linkage Program for Iraqi Academics and Commentators|
|PAS LIMA FY18 NOFO 001||Transparency and Anti-Corruption Programming for Youth|
|18JD02||National Sheriffs' Institute Training Program|
|PRE SOLICITATION CMM 18 000001||Pre-Solicitation Notice - Global Reconciliation Fund - People-to-People (P2P) Peacebuilding|
|DKR NOFO FY18 02||Public Affairs Small Grant Opportunity|
|EAPULN18 001||U.S. Embassy Ulaanbaatar Local Grants: Annual Program Statement|
|SFOP0003983||2018 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO programs benefiting displaced and conflict-affected persons in Armenia and Georgia|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00077", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: