Apply for ED GRANTS 031620 001
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Ready to Learn (RTL) Programming CFDA Number 84.295A" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.295.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 16, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 15, 2020 Applications Available March 16, 2020. Deadline for Notice of Intent to Apply April 6, 2020. Notice of Intent to Apply We will be able to develop a more efficient process for reviewing grant applications if we have a better understanding of the number of public telecommunications entities that intend to apply for funding under this program. Therefore, we strongly encourage each potential applicant to notify the Department by sending a short email message indicating the applicantaposs intent to submit an application for funding. The email should indicate the invitational priority to be addressed, if any, and the subject matter focus of the application. The email should be addressed to email@example.com. Applicants may also fill out a brief letter of intent to apply form on the Ready to Learn website. Applicants that do not provide this email notification or fill out the form may still apply for funding. Pre-Application Webinar Information No later than March 23, 2020, the Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE) will post an informational webinar on the Ready to Learn Programming website at oese.ed.gov/offices/office-of-discretionary-grants-support-services/innovation-early-learning/ready-to-learn-television-rtl/. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications May 15, 2020. Deadline for Intergovernmental Review July 14, 2020. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT Brian Lekander, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue, SW, room 3E334, Washington, DC 20202-5930. Telephone (202) 205-5633. Email firstname.lastname@example.org..
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Research and Evaluation for the Testing and Interpretation of Physical Evidence in Publicly Funded Forensic Laboratories, Fiscal Year 2020
Previous opportunity: Research and Development
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 031620 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 031620 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SMK80020PAS004||Establishment of an Academic Partnership in Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Strategic Human Resource Management Studies with the Faculty of Economics at Saints Cyril and Methodius University in Skopje, North Macedonia|
|ND NOFO 20 100||National Education Advising Agent Program|
|M NOFO 20 100||Workshops to promote interfaith dialogue on college campuses|
|M NOFO 20 101||Workshops to Support TIP Law Enforcement|
|C NOFO 20 100||Annual Program Statement|
|C NOFO 20 101||One to Many: U.S. Government Exchanges & Program Alumni Workshops|
|C NOFO 20 103||Investigative Journalism to Counter Disinformation: A Regional Language Media Initiative|
|P20AS00044||Engage Native Youth through Culturally Responsive Curricula|
|P20AS00045||Journey to Gunaaxoo Homeland|
|ND NOFO 20 101||Think Twice: Caravan to Safeguard Against Disinformation|
|ND NOFO 20 102||Combatting Trafficking in North India|
|ED GRANTS 033020 001||OSERS-OSEP: Interdisciplinary Preparation in Special Education Early Intervention and Related Services for Personnel Serving Children with Disabilities who have High-Intensity Needs, CFDA Number 84.325K: Focus Area A|
|ED GRANTS 033020 002||OSERS-OSEP: Interdisciplinary Preparation in Special Education Early Intervention and Related Services for Personnel Serving Children with Disabilities who have High-Intensity Needs, CFDA Number 84.325K: Focus Area B|
|ED GRANTS 033020 003||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): Rehabilitation Long-Term Training program--Vocational Rehabilitation Counseling CFDA Number 84.129B|
|P20AS00049||Fossil, Fishing Y Familia|
|NNH20ZHA002N MSTAR||EONS 2020: Appendix I MUREP Space Technology Artemis Research Cooperative Agreement|
|NNH20ZHA002N NMI||EONS 2020: Appendix J NASA MUREP INCLUDES PLANNING GRANT|
|7200AA20APS00008||YouthPower 2: Youth Excel Addendum|
|ND NOFO 20 104||Think Tank Engagement on Indo-Pacific Issues|
|ND NOFO 20 105||Cultural Explosion at ACND|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 031620 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.