Apply for 20200515 PR
- The National Endowment for the Humanities in the humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Research and Development" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 45.149.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 13, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 15, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $350,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Ready to Learn (RTL) Programming CFDA Number 84.295A
Previous opportunity: DoD Lung Cancer, Concept Award
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 20200515 PR
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (20200515 PR) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|20200522 SO||State Humanities Councils General Operating Support Grants|
|P20AS00047||Archeological Overview and Assessment|
|P20AS00050||Documentation and Public Education Regarding Dena¿ina Cultural Values Relating to Lands and Resources in Lake Clark National Park and Preserve|
|20200611 PE||Preservation and Access Education and Training|
|P20AS00051||Archeological Overview and Assessment of Bering Land Bridge National Preserve|
|20200511 AH GA HC RJ PB||NEH CARES: Cultural Organizations|
|20200610 MD MN MT||Digital Projects for the Public|
|20200715 PW||Humanities Collections and Reference Resources|
|ARCHIVAL 202010||Access to Historical Records: Archival Projects|
|20200818 HC||NEH/AHRC New Directions for Digital Scholarship in Cultural Institutions|
|ENGAGEMENT 202010||Public Engagement with Historical Records|
|20200716 AA AB AC AD AE||Humanities Initiatives|
|20200812 TD TR||Media Projects|
|20200812 TT||Short Documentaries|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "20200515 PR", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.