Apply for RFA MH 20 500
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Post-Acute Interventions for the Treatment of Anorexia Nervosa (R34 Clinical Trial Required)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.242.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 15, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 15, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $225,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Satellite-Based Mapping and Modeling of Glacier Dynamics for Alaska; National Park Glacier Status and Trends 2.0
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Emergency Management Performance Grant Program, COVID-19 Supplemental (EMPG-S) - Region 1
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA MH 20 500
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA MH 20 500) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HRSA 20 114||Building Capacity to Implement Rapid Antiretroviral Therapy (ART) Start for Improved Care Engagement in the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program – Implementation Sites|
|HRSA 20 113||Building Capacity to Implement Rapid Antiretroviral Therapy (ART) Start for Improved Care Engagement in the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program – Evaluation and Technical Assistance Provider|
|HRSA 20 115||Improving Care and Treatment Coordination: Focusing on Black Women with HIV – Evaluation and Technical Assistance Provider|
|CDC RFA GH20 2116||Protecting and Improving Public Health in Senegal: Building and Strengthening Public Health Impact, Systems, Capacity and Security|
|HRSA 20 116||Improving Care and Treatment Coordination: Focusing on Black Women with HIV – Demonstration Sites|
|HRSA 20 108||Rural Telementoring Training Center|
|HRSA 20 135||Rural Tribal COVID-19 Response Program|
|SM 20 016||Project AWARE (Advancing Wellness and Resilience in Education) - State Education Agency (SEA) grants (Short Title: AWARE-SEA)|
|CDC RFA OT18 18030301SUPP20||Tribal Public Health Capacity-Building and Quality Improvement Umbrella Cooperative Agreement|
|CDC RFA DP15 15140501SUPP20||Paul Coverdell National Acute Stroke Prevention|
|HRSA 20 088||Strengthening the MCH Public Health Academic Pipeline – Competitive Supplement to the Centers of Excellence in MCH Education, Science, and Practice Program|
|DOS UG PEPFARPAS FY19||Health-Based Journalism Training|
|CDC RFA GH20 2100||Tanzania Ministry of Health (MOHCDGEC): Protecting Public Health Globally by Building and Strengthening Public Health Impact, Systems, Capacity and Security|
|CDC RFA GH20 2104||Advancing Zoonotic Disease Detection through a One Health Approach in Thailand|
|HRSA 20 107||Rural Residency Planning and Development Program|
|CDC RFA GH20 2121||Building and Strengthening Public Health Systems, Impact, and Capacity in Indonesia through Collaboration with the Ministry of Health|
|CDC RFA GH20 2105||Enhancing Global Health Security and Supporting Vietnam in Achieving Compliance with International Health Regulations, 2020-2024|
|CDC RFA GH20 2133||Building Capacity for National Public Health Institutes Regionally through Public Health Center of the MOH of Ukraine (UPHC)|
|HHS 2020 ACL AOD DNHE 0416||Closing the Health Disparity Gap for People with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities: Strengthening the U.S. Health Care Workforce|
|CDC RFA GH15 15210501SUPP20||Increase Access to Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care and Treatment Services in Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA MH 20 500", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.