Apply for P20AS00066
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the environment, information and statistics, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Satellite-Based Mapping and Modeling of Glacier Dynamics for Alaska; National Park Glacier Status and Trends 2.0" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 27, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 03, 2020 This is a notice of intent to award to Oregon State University. Applications will not be accepted from any other entity..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $350,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Information and Statistics, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Notice of Intent
Previous opportunity: Post-Acute Interventions for the Treatment of Anorexia Nervosa (R34 Clinical Trial Required)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P20AS00066
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P20AS00066", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.