Sport for Change: Empowering Youth Ambassadors to Action (K NOFO 19 104)
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to India in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Sport for Change: Empowering Youth Ambassadors to Action" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 11, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 15, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $45,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Teaching Health Center Graduate Medical Education (THCGME) Program
Previous opportunity: 3DEP for the Nation
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (K NOFO 19 104) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|K NOFO 19 105||Strengthening Youth Voices: Promoting Diversity, Peace, and Inclusion.|
|K NOFO 19 106||Widening the Support Circle: Women in STEM|
|K NOFO 19 107||Working Together to Combat the Dark Web of Human Trafficking|
|ED GRANTS 061119 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Promoting Postbaccalaureate Opportunities for Hispanic Americans Program CFDA Number 84.031M|
|P19AS00211||How to Survive a Death Valley Summer; Death Valley National Park|
|NPS NOIP19AC00325||Illinois Freedom Project - Youth Mentor Trainings & Workshop|
|NPS NOIP19AC00361||Education Science Technology Engineering and Math (STEM) and Outreach Program - DAAV|
|P19AS00258||Buddy Bison Fishing Clinic School Program|
|P19AS00260||Buddy Bison School and Kids to Parks Day Programs|
|ND NOFO 19 111||E-Teacher Alumni Train the Trainers|
|ED GRANTS 061219 001||OSERS-OSEP: Doctoral Training Consortia Associated with High-Intensity Needs CFDA Number 84.325H|
|NPS 19 NERO 0042||Expand Public Access to Olmsted Archives with Digitizing Project|
|ED GRANTS 061319 002||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): American Indian Vocational Rehabilitation Services (AIVRS) CFDA Number 84.250M|
|MMR FY19 NOFO 01||English Access Microscholarship Program (Access)|
|DOS NBO PAS FY19 010||EducationUSA Adviser Position|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 013||English Access Microscholarship Program for Erbil|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 014||English Access Microscholarship Program for Sulaymaniyah|
|ED GRANTS 061319 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): State Tribal Education Partnership (STEP): Tribal Education Agency Development Discretionary Grant Program (STEP Development) CFDA Number 84.415A|
|ND NOFO 19 112||Internationalization of Indian Universities: Collaboration and Capacity Building|
|P19AS00277||Youth Conservation Internships|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "K NOFO 19 104", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: